Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged!

Ok, well... I'll see if this works! Pay attention because I just might tag YOU!!!!Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I too was married at 19... 5 days after my 19th birthday, to be exact!
2. I can't stand chocolate. I mean, I'll eat a piece here and there, but I can't finish an entire chocolate bar... it's too much!
3. I don't bite my fingernails... I bite my skin... the calloused skin around my nails. I've been biting them since I was 5 or so... I have tried to stop MANY times!
4. I can read a book in 5 hours. Any book. Try me. It's a crazy thing. I can answer questions about what I read - it's not like I'm skipping half the book. I READ... :)
5. I hate closet clutter! Ok, so unlike Amy, I could walk over clutter every single day but if my towels aren't folded EXACTLY the same way and if my clothes aren't folded (underwear included!) neatly, I can't sleep. I have a sickness. But if Amy and I lived together, we'd be PERFECT!
6. I am afraid of heights - when I'm at the bottom. I can't walk downtown Toronto and look up. Perch me on top of any building and I could sit at the edge with my feet dangling down, but one look up the side of a tall building and I'm wobbling!
7. I have been on the back of a motorcycle going 160 kms/hour... without a helmet. I KNOW! The thought of my daughter doing such things makes me sick! I was a crazy young girl...

Ok... now the tricky part! I tag Barbara, Roxanne, Shari and Jen.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh...perfection!! LOL!!

Roxanne said...

Does YOUR mother know about this motorcycle ride?

Unknown said...

haha... nope. :) I'm sure at this point she'd roll her eyes and say "oh, Joy..." with that 'mother' sigh. (giggle)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I accept your tag...but it will have to wait until Monday. Hmmmm. What don't you know about me? I'll leave you waiting in great anticipation! Hope your flu is gone. Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. I'm singing "In My Daughter's Eyes" at church. I'll think of you. Alas, I'm sure I won't be rewarded with the prize possessions you received when you sang it at the Forest Fair though! HA.

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

So I did it! come over and check out your weird, and kind of boring friend!