Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new look...
















Well, after a whirlwind weekend (driving from Sarnia to Whitby, Whitby to Belleville, Belleville to Sarnia) in 24 hours, I have Amy's couches! My old couches have left the building (one resides on the front porch - yes, I am one of those people! - and the other is in the garage) and the result is a bigger room, a CLEANER room, and a piece of Amy in my house! :) I'm so excited! Thank you, Amy, for generously giving me your old couches... while they may have seemed old and decrepit to you, they are beautiful to me and they make my home look a little nicer tonight! :)


I love you dearly...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am SO SO glad you like them!!! They really do make the room look much bigger! I hope Michael gets to use the pull-out really soon!!
Enjoy them as much as I did!!! LOL!

Roxanne said...

They like really comfy.