Monday, July 14, 2008

Today's thoughts...

Outside my window: the sun is peeking through the leaves of the neighbor's tree as it hovers over their red roof.
I am thinking: procrastination really isn't all that great and I don't have Mary Poppin's magic to help me clean this house!
I am thankful for: a perfect Sunday, with the children I love, a friend I love, a camera, a waterfall and a hike, all topped off with a blue raspberry slushie - BLISS.
From the kitchen: Isabella is working her skills on the microwave, reheating some leftover KD and asking me if I want a chocolate pudding... um, YES!
I am wearing: a brown tank top and cream capri's.
I am creating: memories as I adjust the gorgeous pictures from yesterday using Picnik (it's a GREAT tool)!
I am going: no where tonight. I think there will be baths, some laundry folding and perhaps even a 9:00 bedtime for everyone! Including me!
I am reading: Jane Eyre, Colossians and lovely comments of my pictures on facebook.
I am hoping: to see God's hand in my life as it is. Surely He knows where it's leading.
I am hearing: Michael tell Isabella "that's NOT how you do it"!
Around the house: there are many little things that need doing... motivation, please!!
One of my favorite things: is time with family! July 19th with the Baumans (AND it's my birthday!) and July 27th with the Brownsons. I LOVE my families!
A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry (neverending!), biking, cleaning windows and just enjoying the summer...


A picture thought I am sharing:

"If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says." John 7:38

1 comment:

Amy said...

lovely pictures my friend!!!