Thursday, October 30, 2008

Heard at my house tonight...

My kids are SO hyper - going to see Nana and Papa tomorrow, so they were granted a 10:00 pm bedtime!

Isabella: Michael, I'm going to pack our things, so let me know what you want to wear!
Michael: I'm taking my eagle shirt and these pants...
Isabella: Oh, that shirt looks SO good on you! Aren't you excited??
Michael: I can't wait!! And Isabella, we'll get to watch a movie in the car and Papa will meet us at the hotel and we'll see Nana and get to hug her!
Isabella: I love them!
Michael: and then we'll see Auntie Beth and Uncle Chip and Andrea and Timothy... I think Timmy likes me best, but that's just because I'm a boy. I'm sure he likes you, too!
Isabella: Oh, I know he loves me... Andrea is my BEST cousin!

See you tomorrow, beautiful family! We (clearly!) can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay. . .this is priceless! Thanks for allowing us to eavesdrop on your children. . .the feelings between cousins is definitely mutual!!! xo

Unknown said...

Sweet sister. . .it's time to update your blog! I'm missing your deep and insightful thoughts!