Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pass me not...

This is a song by Fernando Ortega... it has been my cry today.

"Pass me not, oh gentle Saviour,
hear my humble cry...
while on others Thou art smiling,
do not pass me by.

Let me at a throne of mercy
find a sweet relief,
kneeling there in deep contrition
help my unbelief.

Saviour, Saviour
hear my humble cry
while on others Thou art calling,
do not pass me by."

I may not know, I may not understand but I believe and hope for Your best in my life and in the lives of my children.

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Sending you a HUG! May you see some ashes of your life being turned into something beautiful and may you have mourning turned into joy. I am praying of you and your family. MUCH BLESSING!!

Shari said...

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to Prosper You and Not to Harm you, plans to Give you Hope and a Future"

Lord, I say "Yes and Amen" to Jeremiah 29:11 over the life of Joy and her children!!

Joy, may you and your household be blessed and greatly favoured by our heavenly Father.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both. It's wonderful to feel support from people who I don't even know! I feel blessed to know you both through Amy. Thanks for your prayers. I sincerely appreciate and need them!