Monday, April 7, 2008

Giggle of the day...

Questions posed to my kids: (Michael is nine, Isabella is 6)


Why did God make mothers?
So they could have babies.
So they could visit with their friends.

How did God make mothers?
With His magic.
With skin.

What ingredients are mothers made of?
Heart, stomach, blood, bones and veins.
Plastic

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
Because He knew you were the right one for us.
(You're SO right, Michael!)

What kind of little girl was your mom?
Vegetarian
She was "Joy".

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
She needed to ask God if he was the right one for her.
She had to pray for him.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because God told her he was the right one, right after she prayed.
Because she loved him.

Who's the boss at your house?
MOM - what's the point of that question???
MOM

What's the difference between moms and dads?
They are male and female... different parts.
Mom's have babies - boys can't.

What does your mom do in her spare time?
Study or work on the computer.
Read.

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
If she would let me do anything I wanted!
If she put make-up on!

If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
Um, no offense, mom... but maybe if you got thinner?? (HAHAHAHAHA... )
Her hair.

My kids make me laugh on a daily basis! I am so glad they're mine!

6 comments:

Roxanne said...

Got the makeup out yet? LOL

Unknown said...

Hahaha... I'm going to put some on tomorrow!

Amy said...

LOL--time for a haircut too? HA!! Hannah said I needed Jesus in my heart!! lol

Unknown said...

She said she didn't want it cut, just done... I don't really know what she means, but maybe like Giselle's hair from Enchanted? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SO asking my kids these questions!

watch they'll say "to be perfect, no more EGGPLANT!" I'm glad YOU like eggplant though...my soul sister :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my lanta! This was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, I'm still giggling over their comments and I think I could literally hear their sweet voices saying those words in my mind. Great questions!
Hahahahaha. I've got to ask my own. . .see what they'll say.
Hugs,
Beth