Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just for fun...

So, here goes! Learn a little something new about me!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
It was 1998 and I was two weeks away from giving birth to my son, Michael. WOW... can hardly believe it's been 10 years! Yikes! I remember being incredibly excited and could hardly wait for his birth...

Five Snacks I enjoy: (not in any kind of order!)
1. Olives, any variety
2. fruit, all kinds
3. Cheese with crackers
4. Popcorn
5. hummus and pitas

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all my bills/debt, and that of my husband
2. Pay bills/debt of my family members and close friends
3. Take a trip with Amy to Aruba
4. Travel some more with Mariah or my kids - lots I want to see!
5. Fix up my house

Five jobs that I have had: (most recent first)
1. Mommy
2. Packer (plant work - waterproof membranes for roofing!)
3. Pool store sales clerk/secretary/sales associate/stocker/gopher/water tester... etc
4. Residential counsellor in a group home for mentally challenged adults
5. Sales clerk in a clothing store

Three of my habits:
1. check email incessantly
2. folding and refolding towels and other closet items
3. singing randomly and constantly

Bad Habits...
1. sleeping in
2. not doing dishes... is that a habit??
3. not recycling... sorry Amy!

Five place I have lived:
1. Sarnia
2. Woodstock
3. Stirling
4. Bancroft
5. Chicago

Five things not many people know about me:
1. I am American
2. I was adopted
3. I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen
4. I wish I had 4 more kids
5. I have a 200+ year old violin - that I still play.

Now you! Your turn! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Change a bad habit--start to recycle!

Roxanne said...

Keep the habit of singing.

Unknown said...

Haha... well, Amy, you'll be happy to know I now compost AND am going to attempt to do a better job at recycling this summer... anything is better than what I do now! As for the singing, Roxanne - I don't think I could stop even IF I wanted to!!! :)

Unknown said...

Joy, thanks for saying you'd pay off my debts. . .when you become a billionare, I'll take you up on your offer. . .hee hee.
I should maybe print this out so I have it in writing. :o)
Hugs,
Beth
I know you'd make an awesome recycler Joy! Cheez, look at your closets.

Shaun and Holly said...

That was fun to read! You are composting?!! Wow! I just started doing that too and I find it so satisfying (weird me)! ;o)