Friday, May 30, 2008

I.....

Thanks for this one, Amy. Very thought provoking........

i am: a mother, a daughter, a friend.
i think: there could be so much more.
i know: I am in God's hands.
i want: to have purpose.
i have: a beautiful family.
i wish: I had more patience.
i hate: betrayal.
i miss: Amy.
i fear: more than I care to admit.
i feel: conflicted.
i hear: birds.
i smell: lilacs.
i crave: affection.
i search: for the pieces that fit.
i wonder: if it will change.
i regret: not trusting in my Father's hand of guidance.
i love: kissing my kids.
i ache: constantly.
i care: about the little things.
i always: smile.
i am not: who I want to be.
i believe: in the promise of a new day.
i dance: alone.
i sing: for Him.
i don’t always: do the right thing.
i fight: for others, not for myself.
i write: because it inspires me.
i win: rarely. It feels impossible.
i lose: when I think it's impossible.
i never: understood unconditional until I became a mother.
i confuse: and distort the thoughts in my head.
i listen: to the wind.
i can usually be found: napping.
i am scared: of the dark.
i need: to be reassured.
i am happy about: being a mom.

And you?

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Okay...I have GOT to try this!