Friday, April 13, 2007

a little about me...

Okay... since most of you don't know me very well, I thought I'd play Roxanne's game and give you a few questions about moi!

True or False?
1. I have been best friend's with Amy since grade 3
2. I was born in Toronto
3. I LOVE ice cream
4. My favorite color is orange
5. I am 5'8"
6. I play the violin
7. I prefer downhill skiing to laying on a beach
8. I walk and talk in my sleep
9. I was adopted
10. I have watched the Sound of Music over 150 times

Good luck!
(Amy, you're not allowed to play! You know me too well!)

9 comments:

Shari said...

Okay this is just a guess but I will say "Yes" to all but numbers 3,6, and 7.

You couldn't possibly be a close friend of Amy's and not prefer sunbathing over sking - or could you !?!?

Amy said...

Can't I play??!!! I don't know the answer to all the questions, just most!

I miss you. How's that cottage looking for the summer??

Unknown said...

I haven't heard back from them...
You can answer... if you're not sure, that makes it more fun!

Roxanne said...

My turn to play...

1. false
2. false
3. true
4. true
5. true
6. true
7. false
8. false
9. true
10. true

Shaun and Holly said...

1.F
2.T
3.T
4.T
5.F
6.T
7.T
8.F
9.T
10.T

So, How did I do??!!

Shari said...

Okay Joy,

How about giving us some clues - how many are false?

Anonymous said...

Here's my guess.
1. T
2. T
3. T
4.?F?
5. ?F?
6.T??
7. F
8. T
9. T
10. T

What do I know?!!

Amy said...

Okay...here I go...I'm skeptical on #4 & #8..but I think I did good!!
1.F
2.F
3.F
4.F
5.T
6.T
7.F
8.T
9.T
10.T

Unknown said...

5 and 5... it's split even! I'll post the answers... :)
As for you, Amelia, you WIN! Haha... bravo my friend. I knew you knew me!